Who are we?
At Quality Service, we’ve been serving the plumbing and sewer needs of Chapel Hill and the surrounding communities for years and are familiar with your home or businesses’ needs. Our full-service professionals have more to offer than our competitors and will always treat you and your property with the utmost respect.
As you’re most familiar with your home or business, you’ll known when something is wrong with your plumbing system. Signals of plumbing issues include leaking pipes, foul odors, interior and exterior flooding, loud noises, low water pressure and more. When something is wrong, it’s important to call a professional to solve the issue.
While DIY methods and hacks may seem tempting and often appear quick and cheap, they’re not a viable option. “Do it yourself” repairs can easily lead to further damage and even more expensive repairs down the line. We encourage all of our community members in Chapel Hill and the surrounding areas to give us a call for your plumbing needs, we’re always here to help.
Our Plumbing Services
Backed by years of experience in the plumbing industry, our team of experts in Chapel Hill is ready to serve any and all needs of our clients. No matter the service we provide, we’ll get your system back online and ready for use without breaking the bank or sacrificing on quality of work. With the latest technology, we’re able to help you solve your plumbing issues quickly and efficiently.
- Pipe Inspection: pipe inspection is the most important step in the repair process, as it sets our team up for success in solving your plumbing issues. Inspections can tell us the age of your pipe, the composition material, point to any cracks, leaks and clogs, and tell us what needs to be done. Inspection is done using a high-tech video camera that is inserted through an entry point in your system, known as a clean out hole. The camera is then navigated around your system recording footage to be reviewed by our team in Chapel Hill later. Once we reviewed, we take the information collected in the inspection and provide you with diagnosis of the issues and potential solutions. We work with you every step of the way to keep you informed and confident your home is in good hands.
- Pipe Lining: if we’ve identified that your pipe needs a repair, we’ll utilize the trenchless pipe repair method of pipe lining, allowing us to seal your current pipe with epoxy to prevent further damage, and save you the money of replacing it. The begin the pipe lining process, the inside of the broken pipe is thoroughly cleaned and lined with an even coating of epoxy. Next, a specially designed tube is inserted into the damaged pipe and inflated, creating a pipe within the broken one that’s jointless and corrosion resistance. This protects the pipe from further damage and prevents the current damage from spreading.
- Pipe Bursting: through the thorough inspection of your system, we may have identified that a pipe in your system needs replacing. If this is the case, we’ll use the trenchless repair method of pipe bursting. This allows us to replace the pipe in your system without expensive and intrusive digging on your property, sparing thousands in landscaping, sidewalks, driveways and more. The pipe bursting process includes a bursting head attached to a new pipe, which is then inserted in the place of the damaged one. As the old pipe is pushed out of your system, a new one is pushed in its place. The bursting head is then detached from the new pipe and your system is back online and ready for use.
Whether your sewer is in a residential or commercial property, it should be regularly inspected to make sure everything is running smoothly and there are no potential issues. When regular maintenance goes overlooked, cracks and leaks could appear and get out of hand before you notice. To prevent flooding, explosions, and other serious issues in your system, keep an eye out for the warning signs:
- Unexplained wet spots
- High water bill
- Foul odors from drains or toilets
- Sewage Backup
Our Sewer Services
- Sewer Pipe Camera Inspection: sewer camera inspection is done similar to the video pipe inspection done in plumbing. Using cutting-edge technology with a high definition camera. As with the video taken during the plumbing inspection, the footage is saved and reviewed by our team of experts in Chapel Hill. From there, we’ll work with you to keep you well informed on your issue and how best to proceed. We’ll take the time to explain things to you and help you feel confident that your home is in good hands.
- Sewer Repair & Replacement: Once issues in your system are identified, we’ll determine if cleaning, repair or replacement is needed to solve the issue. We’ll build a repair schedule that works for your life and budget, to cause as little disruption as possible. Whether your pipes simply need cleaning, or the entire system needs repair or replacement, we have the equipment and tools to make the process as pain-free and efficient you as possible.
- For cleaning, we’ll use drain snaking or hydro jetting. This cleans your pipes thoroughly without damaging your pipes in any way.
- For repairs and replacements, we’ll utilize the latest in trenchless technology to accomplish your repairs without expensive or invasive digging. This includes the processes of pipe lining and pipe bursting.
DRAIN CLEANING SERVICES
The drains in your home or commercial business are used heavily each and every day, so it’s important they’re running smoothly. When your pipes experience the buildup of debris and organic matter, clogs can form. It’s important to take care of these clogs as soon as possible as clogged pipes can lead to leaks, ruptures, flooding and even explosions it they get out of hand. At Quality Service in Chapel Hill, our team is here to help you with your cleaning needs.
If you’re noticing foul odors coming through sick and shower drains, you may have a clog. Over time, debris can get trapped and built up on your pipes, sending stagnant water and sewage back into your home or business. Other symptoms of drain trouble include water backups, drain flies, black slime and leaks in your system. If your drains or pipes are struggling with these issues, it’s important to call a professional to get your clog cleared out and your system back online.
Our Drain Cleaning Services
- Drain Snaking: drain snaking is a method of cleaning used to break up and break through smaller clogs in your system. This method is done by inserting a drain snake into your system and feeding it through the pipes until it hits the clog. The snake is then twisted to break up the organic matter and send it down the drain. If the clog refuses to budge, the snake will have become entangled in the clog through the twisting motion, making it possible to pull out the other end. Both drain snaking methods can be done without damaging or puncturing the pipes in your systems. Drain snaking may only be a temporary fix however, so it’s important to call in a professional to determine the best course of action when dealing with a clog.
- Hydro Jetting: hydro jetting is an environmentally friendly way of breaking up clogs and blockages. Through the use of high-pressured water, organic matter such as tree roots, debris and grease are washed down your system without damaging it further. To accomplish hydro jetting, a professional inserts a multi-directional nozzle into your system and uses it to clear out all areas of the pipe. Our team in Chapel Hill has the latest in cleaning nozzles and equipment to ensure a job well done, with lasting results.
WATER HEATER SERVICES
Water heaters should be inspected annually depending on the age and type of water heated you have. Inspection catches issues before their too late and sets your system up for success to serve your home at its maximum potential. At Quality Service in Chapel Hill, we have the latest equipment and skills necessary to meet all your water heater needs. Whether it’s regular maintenance, repairing your current water heater or installing a new one, we’re here to help.
Warning signs are indicators that your water heater needs to be serviced or even replaced. Signs of water heater trouble include brown water, cold showers, cracks or dents in the unit, and unusual noises. This can point to the tank having excess sediment build up or rust in the water. No matter your issue, our team in Chapel Hill will provide a thorough inspection and diagnosis of your system, and work with you to determine the best way to proceed.
Our Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Maintenance: As tankless water heaters are smaller than traditional units, they do not store water to keep it ready for the next use. By design tankless systems are prone to scaling, so the unit needs to be cleaned by a professional every one to two years, depending on use. Regular maintenance ensures your plumber will find any issues before they get out of hand and help the system reach is maximum operability. Tankless Water Heaters are also designed to last up to 20 years, so annual maintenance provides your unit the best chances of reaching its full two-decade potential.
- Traditional Water Heater Repair: while traditional models only last 7-10 year, they are more widely used and hold onto the water to keep it ready for use at all times. While they are very dependable, they still require routine maintenance to keep everything running smoothly. At Quality Service, we’re well qualified to ensure all water heater routine maintenance and repairs are done quickly and efficiently, without sacrificing quality of our work.
WELL PUMP SERVICES
A well pump is designed to bring water from the base of the well to the surface for use by your household. If the pipe malfunctions or breaks, the entire water supply for the home could be interrupted or even cut off. When your well pump requires attention or repair, it should be done by a trained, professional hand as well pumps are incredibly complex pieces of equipment. Attempting a repair on your own can be dangerous if done incorrectly.
The first signs of well pump trouble are often low water pressure or dirty water. As the problems go unnoticed and get more severe, problems can include a high electricity bill, air spitting from the faucet, a dirty water supply, or no water supply at all. The Quality Service team in Chapel Hill is fast, reliable and thorough in their inspection and repair of your system. We’ll work closely with you to get your water back up to standards and your home running smoothly.
Well Pump Repairs and Maintenance
One of the best ways to ensure your home is never without a clean water supply is to schedule a routine well pump inspection. If inspections and maintenance are overlooked, problems arise. First, we’ll inspect your pressure switch, tank, and pump controller to make sure everything is working correctly. If a problem is identified, we’ll provide a solution. Our team in Chapel Hill is ready to assist whether you need basic repairs or a total replacement and has the tools and equipment to get the job done with lasting results.
Work with Your Local Plumbing Experts
At Quality Service in Chapel Hill, we aim to provide safe, affordable residential plumbing services that don’t compromise on quality. We will never recommend a repair or replacement service that isn’t in your home’s best interest and will always treat your home like it’s our own. Our team of professionals in Chapel Hill are ready to help you with your plumbing and well pump needs. To learn more about us and our services, contact our team of experts today.