Customer Service Representative
Are you ready for a great Career with a Winning team who appreciate you and your hard work ? come join us At Quality Service Today!
- Paid health
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off up to three weeks
- Flexible schedule
- and a fun work environment
We are searching for a personable, thorough Customer Service Representative to contact prospective clients via cold-prospecting and incoming calls. The Customer Service Representative responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our products and services, and then scheduling a time for our Sales Representatives to meet with each client.
To be successful as a Customer Service Representative, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding Customer Service Representative will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the services process, including ways in which to garner clients' interest in meeting with our Representatives.
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Contacting prospective clients using our tools, technologies and lists.
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Service Representative.
- Keeping a detailed log of your contacts, including those which were not interested.
- Following up with prospective clients who have shown interest in the past.
- Hitting minimum weekly and monthly sales production requirements.
- High school diploma
- Computer literate.
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone and face-to-face etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
- Persuasive and results-oriented.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.