As a Plumbing / Septic Apprentice you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
By working closely with the lead plumbing/septic technician and manager, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Assist lead installer in all plumbing system installations; be efficient and accurate.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Assist in properly staging jobs, adhering to a quality checklist.
- Support lead installer in maintaining a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training to master installations.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- Knowledge of hand tools and understanding of plumbing.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Quality Service Today and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better Apprentice tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life
- Fun place to work
- PTO and sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Paid uniforms
- Competitive wages